Sunday 9 March 2008

Silence, Silence and Me

Doomed are some in this world
To let their tears flood their way
Let my eyes bathe in tears and blood
To plead for all that happened in dismay

Struggle did I to bring out my feeling
Suppressed were they in every meeting
Understood your gentle expressions
Helplessly stood with immense patience

Utilized your help when wounded
Returned it not when you wanted
Trouble did I with all my silence
Responding to you only with my presence

You poured to me all the sympathy on earth‘
Coz I am dumb since my birth
But attempt to live my life once in prudence
And enjoy the day with me in silence

With your eyes and attention fixed at me
Talk to me at length in the language of silence
Try to understand the expression of love
And gently feel the vibration of calmness

Accomplished, tongues can be tied for the rest of our life
Did you know that words convey nonsense?
When tranquility can do wonders?
Haven't you understood the life of a dumb woman yet?

No comments: