Sunday 9 March 2008

A Converstaion Within

I asked him “Who are you?”
He said “Ask yourself”.

I asked him “Where are you?”
He said, “In everything that you perceive; in everything that you touch; in every breath you take and leave.”

I asked him, “How will you be like?”
He said, “I have no form or shape. I am within you whether you realize it or not.”

I asked him, “Why have you come into me?”
He said, “I didn’t come now. I am ever there.”

I asked him, “Then why did I feel you only now and not earlier?”
He said, “It has got to do something with time. I have no answer to this.”

I asked him, “Can I see you?”
He said, “You already are.”

I told him, “But I want to see you in person.”
He said, “Treat that I am within every person you come across”.

I asked him, “How is that possible? Since I have started realizing that you are within me, knowingly or unknowingly I have begun to like you. But I do not like every person I come across!”
He said, “Exactly. I want you to love every person you come across just like you do me”.

I said, “That isn’t possible. I cannot love everybody. I am not God!”
He said, “God is love and I am love. So you are God!”

No comments: