Wednesday 2 July 2008

My Deep Dark Secrets

Impulsively Me http://impulsive-outpourings.blogspot.com had tagged me and hence am revealing few of my dark secrets.


I had failed in Maths and History when I was in class 3. I was not ashamed at all since I knew that it was because I missed classes for almost a month and a half due to typhoid.

I had flopped few elocution and dance competitions at school because of stage fear.

I was a very poor and slow eater.

I was interested in space science since childhood.

I had sacrificed my lunches that my Mother packed for school to birds and dogs that passed by.

I always wanted to learn playing guitar.

I was never interested in studies during my early childhood and had been angry over my elder sister who used to outperform everybody in her class.

I never knew how to handle kids until I had mine. In fact, I used to hate kids.

I get influenced easily but I will not easily get cheated.

I can be venomous to people whom I don’t like for reasons known only to me.

I don’t forget things easily.

Nobody can compete with me when it comes to determination. I am indeed strong willed and can overcome anything that I want.

I wish to tag Mohan Krishnamurthy http://leomohan.blogspot.com

8 comments:

Moonstruck Girl said...

I would love to have the kind of determination that you do :) Tell me the secret, please :)

Thanks for playing :)

Mohan Madwachar said...

Sorry Latha. Tag someone else. No plans to reveal too much of secrets ;-)

Latha said...

Dear Me,

Determination is dormant in every individual. Is it not?

Latha said...

Dear Mohan

No issues. I am surprised that you have so many secrets that you are unwilling to disclose!

Anonymous said...

Secrets eh ??

Latha said...

Yes Srini. These are the only secrets that I can post.

Padmaja said...

Dear Latha,

It is great to know about you once again. Your last point is highly appreciated. And I know for sure that you are made of that.

Cheers,

Padmaja

Latha said...

Thanks Padmaja for your comments.